reference for a PPT presentation on documentation vs. description

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 12 20:45:16 UTC 2009

Hey Tania,

No, I won't be going to ILDC...it will be great to see you at Jane's
conference. What are you working on these days? Now that I have a few
publications I'm trying to focus on getting some more of these Coeur d'Alene
narratives done and to a publisher...but it is slow. I want to do some field
work, but not quite sure how or where. I've been thinking that if I end up
here then I'll start doing work on Puerto Rican Spanish.

Enjoy ILDC...and hopefully we'll see you in Tucson.

Cheers,
Shannon