New Program Uses Internet to Teach Speaking Skills

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Fri Jun 5 20:53:57 UTC 2009

Thanks Cathy for the clarification. I believe my twisted path has been
straightened by an earlier post. Sure didn't take you all very long to
get back to me. I hadn't even logged off yet. Megwetch and good luck
with your very much needed project.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon