New Program Uses Internet to Teach Speaking Skills

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Fri Jun 5 20:51:28 UTC 2009

Great...thanks for the clarification...the idea/project, as I
interpreted, could only end in despair. I can support what you have
proposed/corrected...as such, it is a great project.  Over the years, I
have seen some pretty wierd projects funded and failed.

I guess I will be content with our Potowatomi dialect of anishnabehmowin
for a while longer :-)

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon