Polynesian language support in iPhone 3.0

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 19 21:40:32 UTC 2009

Taanshi!

That is great!  Do you happen to know if the n with a tilde is can be easily
typed?  (I live in an area with no cell service but work on Michif and use
the a practical orthography that uses an n with a tilde....

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather
Camperville, Manitoba, Canada