please support Siraya reclamation

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Wed Mar 25 18:52:05 UTC 2009

My sincere apologies but I do need to know/read what I am signing. As
you might recall from history, our people(Native Americans) trusted
Columbus et al and have paid severely for that unconditional trust for
the last 517 years. I will certainly join my signature to the post
should you post the petition in English. I can have empathy for what
these people are doing and what they are experiencing through our own
history.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon