please support Siraya reclamation

Chun Jimmy Huang huangc20 at UFL.EDU
Wed Mar 25 19:19:27 UTC 2009

Mr. Nadjiwon,

Yes I have learnt about your history and its similarity to ours.
I am a Siraya native and the blog is also designed by Siraya
natives. We have temporary problem with English right now because
Chinese has become our first language (not unlike English taking
over yours). Our web team doesn't feel as comfortable with English
as I do...and I am not so good at web design...

I apologize for not being able to gain your full trust for
linguistic reasons. I would understand if you decide not to sign
it.

sincerely,

Jimmy