please support Siraya reclamation

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Wed Mar 25 20:12:07 UTC 2009

Thank, Jimmy, you for your response and acknowledging our history.
Please address me by my first name also. I am never comfortable with
such formal salutations.

I can understand the problem with English...many of our people have the
same experience. I always appreciated people who could not speak English
or could not speak it well. As such, it clearly indicated to me there is
hope for our independent and specific languages and cultures.

It was not a matter of trust but a matter of content. I, really, would
appreciate the opportunity to join my signature to your endeavor but,
the page, as it is, I could not follow what I was doing. Please,
regardless of fluency, try and have something in English. I  hesitate
even at the suggestion to switch to English and its small but
significant destruction of your intentions. However, I do have access to
a number of contacts who, I am sure, would like to support your petition.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon