Siraya update

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 15 18:20:34 UTC 2009

Taanshi, Rudy,

I am so interested in what more you might have to say about the connection
of legal identity of an ethnocultural community and current language use.  I
also would like to know if you are aware of any groups in the US that were
traditionally multilingual as the Metis of Western Canada were/are?

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather