Question on assessing technology for endangered language communities

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sun Nov 1 20:41:28 UTC 2009

Jim...what an incredible story...maybe I could use this one too in my
course, with your permission. I am still researching and developing the
course content. I have not found much on ancestral memory but have found
much that can relate to it.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon