Question on assessing technology for endangered language communities

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Tue Nov 3 00:00:08 UTC 2009

Congratulations.  This is very nice and what you say is indeed so.  We are
doing a similar thing for the Jaqi languages of South America.  We would
very much like to see your thesis when you finish, if you could let us know
when, where and how.  Given that it is computational, perhaps an ecopy would
be available.

May the wind be at your back.

Dr. MJ Hardman
Doctora Honoris Causa UNMSM, Lima, Perú