Discussion on Native Science, Quantum Physics MA Thesis (especially regarding language)

Ted Moomaw ted.moomaw at COLVILLETRIBES.COM
Thu Oct 22 19:43:06 UTC 2009

Hi Heather, and everyone who replied back to my plea, Thank you.

I have for sometime given great thought to how our native languages differ
in perspective and world view, and how it relates to overall happiness, and
mental well being.

It is very difficult to speak from  a negative perspective in the Okanogan
language, contrary to that, it is equally difficult to speak from a positive
perspective within the English language.  Negativity is ingrained within it.

That is the one big reason I believe our ancestors had such amazing (to us)
powers to heal, or change the weather or, or ...

It was ingrained within the language to believe, to say it like it is, black
and white, with the full spectrum of colors.

 No, or if any, very little room for doubt.

When I started to realize that thought, every thought is energy that becomes
manifest by intent,  I took a good look at how I think and speak within the
English lang..,

Thought, in my opinion is where Quantum physics has made its greatest
understandings.

Ted

  _____