Help for Mayan speaker

K Arnette k.arnette at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 4 17:53:32 UTC 2009

Don,

On the outside chance that you are still searching for assistance, I
forwarded your message to a local individual who may be able to provide help
or point you in the right direction. Here is what he said:

"If the person is a speaker of Yucatec Maya I may be able to help.  If not I
might be able to orient them as to who to contact concerning the other Maya
languages. You can pass along my contact information to the person if that
would help."

All the best wishes,

John F. Chuchiak IV, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Colonial Latin American History

Young Honors College Professor

Director, Latin American, Caribbean and Hispanic Studies Program

Chair, Provost's Committee on International Area Studies

 441 Strong Hall

Department of History

Missouri State University

Springfield, Missouri  65897