African Locales: for completion THIS MONTH

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 18 16:51:54 UTC 2009

Wow that seem like a big undertaking.  I would love to help, but I
can't speak any African languages, although my brother hase a name
from Tanzania.  If there is any way a non-native speaker can help then
I'd be glad to.

Since these are XML files are these what are used to Localise
OpenOffice.org?  I have a local in OO.o and even have a project starte
(http://shs.openoffice.org), but that's as much of the work I've got
done.  I am working on finishing the spellchecking dictionary for
OpenOffice.org.

I would like to know if I could make use of the code that produces the
following pages.  I could use this when the time comes for North
American Indigenous Languages.

http://www.it46.se/afrigen/statistics.php
http://www.it46.se/afrigen/view.php

--