handwashing book for children

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Mon Sep 21 13:43:51 UTC 2009

kweh Tammy, and all,
is there a place where we can see some of the 80 some books
to see if they can be helpful within our own community?

I'm currently writing and illustrating a few books for children
Just finished an interactive board book
a story about a worm and his adventure with birds.
there are holes punched in so children can use their own finger to "be the
worm."
if they paint a little face on their finger - all the better!

Some of these are "cross-cultural" and could be used with any language
or printed without words at all for the story teller to ad-lib.
Wyandotte Nation has be been ordering blank board books with sticky sheets
that can be run through the printer with any language.
I have many ideas but its all volunteer work and takes mega-time.

richard