the book discussion

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 21 19:50:41 UTC 2009

Taanshi kiiyawaw, hello all,

I really appreciate this thread!
I am working on a book in Michif with an Elder and was thinking about
this very issue.  I am thinking bout doing subtitling but binding a
thin cardboard or plastic strip(s?) between pages so that this (these)
can be used to "hide" the English and also having a recording of our
Elder reading/telling the story....  Any other ideas?

Eekoshi pitamaa.  That is it for now.
Heather