chinook language

Dale McCreery mccreery at UVIC.CA
Tue Sep 22 20:38:36 UTC 2009

Taanshi kiyawaaw

I don't know about the chinook language so much, but as far as I can tell
every dictionary ever made of chinook jargon is online, and usually in a
couple places.  Not only that, but there are prayerbooks, song books, and
other materials also available.  I found a lot of materials from the
'early canadiana online' website, not just for Chinook Jargon, but also
for a variety of other languages.

www.canadiana.org

http://www.canadiana.org/ECO/SearchResults?id=e3a45aaa761cf5ec&query=+++Chinook+jargon&range=subject&bool=all&subset=all&pubfrom=&pubto=

Dale