chinook language

Ted Moomaw ted.moomaw at COLVILLETRIBES.COM
Tue Sep 22 15:41:08 UTC 2009

That would be awesome,   I also would like access to the resource but felt
someone else would have more benefit that was working specifically with
Chinook.

If anyone knows how to get this done would you let me know.

Ted

  _____

From: Indigenous Languages and Technology [mailto:ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Tammy DeCoteau
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 5:33 AM
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Subject: [ILAT] chinook language

Han Mitakuyapi,

Perhaps there is someone in the world of academia who could digitize the
dictionary so that all who answered, and those who aren't on this listserv,
can use it.

I was fortunate to be notified by Patrick Hall that the entire bible in the
Dakotah language is online.  My family owns a copy but it is missing the
first 60 pages so I was very grateful for this resource.  It is amazing how
much language is in the bible.

Tammy DeCoteau
AAIA Native Language Program