Fwd: Updates on the Petition for the Rights of the Indigenous Ainu People and Request for Your Assistance

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sat Apr 24 18:00:33 UTC 2010

Petition site for Ainu...if you care to...or maybe someone can give them
information on their query regarding the UN....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/15/restore-the-rights-of-the-indigenous-ainu-people

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon

Light travels faster than sound.
That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.