Fwd: Updates on the Petition for the Rights of the Indigenous Ainu People and Request for Your Assistance

Jennifer Teeter teeter42 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 25 00:47:31 UTC 2010

Thank you Rolland for sharing this information with everyone.  The
petitionsite.com will not let us reopen the previous petition, so we have
made another petition link for collecting signatures. It is here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/restore-the-rights-of-indigenous-ainu-people-extended

Thank you for your support!

Jennifer Teeter (on behalf of Ainu Ramat Global)

--
Greenheart Project
www.greenheartproject.org