Brazil: The Indigenous, The Internet and Interculturality (fwd link)

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 17 19:48:03 UTC 2010

Thanks Phil...this was very interesting. It also reminds me that I promised
the list serve a survey about indigenous language and technology. The survey
is complete, in English and Spanish. A strike and subsequent  move to a new
university have prevented me from making the website and survey available.
As soon as I have IRB approval from my new institution I'll have the survey
up. I  did incorporate the questions folks sent to the listserve. I actually
created two surveys, 10 questions each. One is regarding language and
technology and the other is regarding language presence in the community.

Cheers,
Shannon