PSS receives $250K to improve language curriculum (fwd link)

Mary Hermes mhermes at D.UMN.EDU
Fri Aug 20 18:47:56 UTC 2010

Hi Phil,

Do you know about the conference at Cambridge in March?
I think I saw it on our list-serve, but may have trashed it.
Can you send if you have it?
Also, my partner, Kevin Roach --- you met at INFIELD--- just requested to be on the list serve,
I could not remember how to tell him to sign up...

miigwech
Fong

Mary Hermes, PhD
Associate Professor of Education
Eni-gikendaasoyang:  Center for Indigenous Language and Culture Revitalization
University of Minnesota Duluth
715-462-4230