PSS receives $250K to improve language curriculum (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Mon Aug 23 18:04:45 UTC 2010

Hi Mary, hmm, I am not sure what Cambridge conference you speak of.  I'm
sure I may have posted something on this.  I do not keep a personal archive
of ILAT postings, too much info!

Anybody here wish to re-post the Cambridge conference info?  Thnx, Phil

Ps: KR s now on ILAT.