Rosetta Stone Endangered Language Program Releases Navajo Language Software (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Aug 25 20:52:47 UTC 2010

Just a general inquiry.  I am curious if anybody knows what the start up
costs are or a simple ball park project figure associated with creating a
language software with Rosetta Stone.

Thanks,
Phil