Does Your Language Shape How You Think?

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Mon Aug 30 16:03:53 UTC 2010

What fun questions!!  I imagine an evening, or more, of conversation in
person, just tossing back and forth all these implcatons.  And yeah, some of
us have indeed thought of a lot of these.  And stewed on them.  And  for me,
it¹s coming full circle; my first studies were with the students of the
originals named.  Stuff got lost in the middle there, where folks stopped
asking; thought they really knew.  Really?  If we think we shall discover
the nature of human existence maybe we need a bit of humility.

Thanks.  MJ