Sony ICD-SX750 Stereo digital voice recorder....

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 30 20:38:23 UTC 2010

Taanshi, all,

I just purchased Sony ICD-SX750 Stereo digital voice recorder to use in
field recording.   I got it on sale for about $150CAD and am hoping it is a
sound purchase (PC/MAC compatiable, records in Linear PCM in both 22.05 and
44.2Hz....).  I have a good XLR mic and need to purchase a XLR to stereo
mini-jack transformer cable.  I am thinking of going with a Hosa but if
anyone has a different suggestion, please advise.

BTW, thanks to some recent comments on the list about the impact of
weird-looking recording gadgets on Eldersilat, I will be keeping my wind
sock on my voice recorder at almost all times!

Kihchi-maarsii!  Thanks!

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather