The American Indian Development Institute Presents: Technology and Hands-on Approaches to Indigenous Language Documentation

LaToya Hinton llynnh at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Tue Dec 7 22:06:12 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

I would cordially like to invite anyone who would like to attend a new
technology conference in February @ the University of Arizona called, *The
American Indian Development Institute Presents: Technology and Hands-on
Approaches to Indigenous Language Documentation*. It is a two day event that
will include interesting presentations and workshops on indigenous language
documentation and teaching using new technologies such as Repositories,
Online Dictionaries, Online Videos, and Ipod / Iphone applications. I have
attached the preliminary flyer as an announcement however, a second flyer
will explain all of the details of time,location, special events,
registration, and parking.

I hope this is an interesting topic for everyone! Let me know what you
think?

LaToya Hinton

NAMA student
Department of Linguistics