CCCC Tribal College Fellowship

Resa C Bizzaro resa.bizzaro at IUP.EDU
Tue Dec 7 22:37:27 UTC 2010

Hi, everyone. While I know this information is not exactly directed
toward linguistics, I want to let you know that we are still looking
for applicants from Tribal College instructors who want to attend the
coming year's Conference on College Composition and Communication. The
deadline has been extended to December 17, 2010.

Please encourage others to apply and/or share this information with
anyone who you think will be interested. The link that gives the
necessary information is below.

http://www.ncte.org/cccc/awards/tribalcollegefellow

Thanks.

Resa