Fwd: From Peter Jones and other Indigenous Mapping Network group members on LinkedIn

Mona Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Wed Dec 8 14:42:05 UTC 2010

http://www.unesco.org/culture/languages-atlas/

On Dec 8, at 8:21 AM Dec 8, Claire Bowern wrote:

> I wish it was available without a LinkedIn login; I don't really want
> another set of social network sites gathering data about me. Any
> chance it could be made more freely available?
> Claire
>

> ...well...at the least, you're not surprised... :-(
>
> I tried logging in to it but I have been on this list so long, I can't
> remember my 'logins'
> -------
> wahjeh
> rolland nadjiwon
>
> On 12/7/2010 9:48 PM, MJ Hardman wrote:
> As usual, they muffed up the Jaqi languages.  And not because I
> haven’t sent it to them.
> MJ

_______________________
AlliesLLC

Mona M. Smith
media artist/producer/director
Allies: media/art
4720 32nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55406

612.234.1636 (234-1NDN)
reliable and speedy messages

Martin Case
research/writer/editor
Director of the Indian Treaty Signers Project
Allies: Research and Writing
4720 32nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55406
indiantreatysigners at gmail.com