Fwd: From Peter Jones and other Indigenous Mapping Network group members on LinkedIn

Claire Bowern clairebowern at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 8 14:48:12 UTC 2010

Thanks Mona, I didn't realise it was just the Unesco site (where the
Australian language information has all sorts of unpredictable offset
errors, and so many languages missing!).
Claire

--

-----
Claire Bowern