suggestions anyone?

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 10 02:15:08 UTC 2010

Taanshi, Richard,

I tracked down the quote!  It is much more powerful than my poor
paraphrase.....

*Louis Riel, July 4, 1885*

My people will sleep for one hundred years, but *when they awake, it will be
the artists who give them **their spirit** back*.

(The underlying and bolding are mine.....)

Eekoshi pitamaa.

Heather