Butchulla may be taught in schools (fwd link)

Phillip E Cash Cash cashcash at EMAIL.ARIZONA.EDU
Fri Feb 12 17:21:17 UTC 2010

Just a minor correction here.  This article originates from Australia
not Canada, sorry.
Lately, I have been adding the country of origin tag line to news
articles since we are are quite an international group here.

thnx,

Phil
UofA ILAT