digitising cassettes question and responses

Margaret Florey margaret.florey at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 14 23:26:51 UTC 2010

Dear ILATers,

I think that many people are going to find the conversation about
digitisation and the long-term sustainability of data very useful.

In order to make them more widely available, I've added all of these
contributions to the RNLD web site under the
FAQ<http://www.rnld.org/node/73>section, with the question:
"Digitising cassettes — I'm planning to copy
some old language tapes on cassettes to a CD format. What issues do I need
to consider?"

On the linked response <http://www.rnld.org/node/131>, I've included a link
back to ILAT, and all the various contributions together with
acknowledgements and the links included in some postings.

If any of the contributors would like edits to be made to your entry
(including links to your organisation), please let me know.

all the best,
Margaret

--
Margaret Florey