recording sound through web

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 13 04:01:33 UTC 2010

It's not what you asked for but there is Screencast-o-matic that
creates a screencast and can record the audio if you have a mic hooked
up.  So it can be done obviously.  You do need to install flash, which
most people have because they probably watch YouTube.

http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/

--
Neskie Manuel
Secwepemc Radio 91.1 FM