Fwd: Passing of William Demmert Jr

rrlapier at AOL.COM rrlapier at AOL.COM
Tue Jan 19 22:44:20 UTC 2010

Subj: Passing of William Demmert Jr

Friends It with a very sad heart that I inform you that  our friend and the
leader of our research partnership passed away this morning  Janary 19 at
5:00AM. He was 75 years old. His passing was peaceful with family  at his
side. For those who were not aware of his illness Bill had lymphoma  which
turned to lung cancer. I have known Bill for nearly 40 years, having  worked
directly with him for 30 years on many efforts. He had a very wide  circle of
friends and will always be known as a very generous man with his  time,
friendship and leadership. I will miss him deeply; we will all miss him.
Arrangments are pending.. David  Beaulieu