Fwd: Passing of William Demmert Jr

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Wed Jan 20 00:18:35 UTC 2010

Prayers and thoughts go with you and your friend/colleague. I have
experienced such loss after working with friends/colleagues for many
years. I lost a very dear one in 1990 and there is hardly a day goes by
I do not think of him and wish he were here to discuss some theory or
idea. I guess that is how long friendships last.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon