Facebook and social media

Mona Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Tue Jan 26 16:44:47 UTC 2010

Found some more NA indigenous language groups on Facebook:
Dakota Student Language Society
Tusweca Tiospaye Lakota Dakota Nakota Language Summit
Lakota Language Consortium
Inuktitut Language
Menominee Language
Cherokee Language
Inuit Language
Athapaskan Language Group for N, America

There could easily be more.

And many of my FB friends use the Dakota language on FB...sometimes
translating, and sometimes not.

indiantreatysigners at gmail.com

http://www.alliesmediaart.com