Fwd: FW: A Solution to the Oil Spill. 2 Farmers would think of this this is aamzing!!:):)

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Thu Jun 3 23:48:34 UTC 2010

Sounds good to me!  This and the hair booms ought to do it without
additional damage to the environment -- like the 'dispersants'.  Too simple,
but genuinely technological -- as below defined.  Count me in on this one!
MJ