Fwd: FW: A Solution to the Oil Spill. 2 Farmers would think of this this is aamzing!!:):)

Mary Hermes mhermes at D.UMN.EDU
Wed Jun 2 14:01:44 UTC 2010

I had dinner last night with some indignenous (Cree, Ojibwe, Dine) water engineers who think leaving it alone
and letting our Mom and the fungus do their thing is  a good idea.

others think the military should take over in order to stop leakage, as they do have the technology and skills to do this

Mary Hermes, PhD
Associate Professor of Education
Eni-gikendaasoyang:  Center for Indigenous Language and Culture Revitalization
University of Minnesota Duluth
715-462-4230