survey

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 24 04:18:22 UTC 2010

This is interesting that you've posted this at this time, for me it is very
timely. I was just looking into using Red5 the Open Source Flash Server for
this same purpose.   You are using Red5 correct?

I quickly ran through an online tutorial [1], on the weekend.  I didn't get
it to run, but I think I must have missed a step or something. Perhaps by
this weekend I can work out the bugs, and have something working.

I'll pass on the Survey and look forward to hearing about the flash based
recording.  Anything to lower the barrier to allow people to record the
sounds of their language and more importantly to share it, can only be a
good thing.

[1] - http://fms.denniehoopingarner.com/