survey

Sandra Gaskell enviro.design at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 24 05:04:21 UTC 2010

Hi Neskie
glad you made it back over the border- I was sitting next to you at IMN on last day in circle...I always wondered...that is how we sneek into the park...we know all the back roads. It costs $20 to get in on the road....so I figured y9u went across on a forest road.

I wil look at this recording

Sandy

Sandra Gaskell, RPA, CCC SLP
Southern Sierra Miwuk Tribal Archaeologist
MS, MA Anthropology-Geography, CSUS-CSUF
MS-SLP, Northern Arizona University
SLP.D, NSU Candidate

www.arcresours.com
www.enviro.design.org

arcresours at gmail.com
enviro.design at yahoo.com
ascspeech at yahoo.com

________________________________
From: Neskie Manuel <neskiem at GMAIL.COM>
To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
Sent: Wed, June 23, 2010 9:18:22 PM
Subject: Re: [ILAT] survey

This is interesting that you've posted this at this time, for me it is very timely. I was just looking into using Red5 the Open Source Flash Server for this same purpose.   You are using Red5 correct?

I quickly ran through an online tutorial [1], on the weekend.  I didn't get it to run, but I think I must have missed a step or something. Perhaps by this weekend I can work out the bugs, and have something working.

I'll pass on the Survey and look forward to hearing about the flash based recording.  Anything to lower the barrier to allow people to record the sounds of their language and more importantly to share it, can only be a good thing.

[1] - http://fms.denniehoopingarner.com/