E-mail interviews for an Undergraduate Thesis on Technology Use

Te Taka Keegan tetaka at CS.WAIKATO.AC.NZ
Mon Mar 29 21:56:31 UTC 2010

Tēnā koe Monty,

I am from the Waikato-Maniapoto and Ngāti Porou tribal groups (and some
others) which are indigenous Māori groups of Aotearoa (New Zealand). I have
worked on/managed a bunch of technological initiatives to revitalise the
Māori language including the Niupepa project, MicroSoft Windows and Office
in Māori, Moodle in Māori, the Google Search interface in Māori and the
Google Translator Toolkit (for Māori).

I would be happy to share some time to discuss these projects with you in an
email dialogue.

nāku noa nei, nā

Te Taka

--------------
Te Taka Keegan, PhD

Pukenga Matua   [Senior Lecturer]
Tari Rorohiko       [Computer Science Dept]
Whare Wananga o Waikato [University of Waikato]
Waea:  (07) 838 4420    Ph: (07) 838 4420
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~tetaka

--
nāku noa nei, nā

Te Taka