Ready to take the plunge into Linux and XML....

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 10 13:35:34 UTC 2010

Hi Heather,

w3schools <http://www.w3schools.com/> might be a good place to start with
XML. You'll find useful tutorials and other resources, and it's free. In
terms of linux, I've been using Ubuntu for about five years with no
problems, no Microsoft, and no viruses.

Good luck,
Shannon