Language Learning Apps

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 10 02:34:31 UTC 2010

Weytk,

Thanks for this Phil.  I've been thinking it would be neat to create an app.
 I think one way for people to look at that would save money is to adapt an
already existing website for iPhone usage, in the process the website would
also conceivably work with an Android phone or anything else, and the games
should also be able to be played on the Desktop as well.  This is what I
plan to do with Secwepemctsnem (http://language.secwepemcradio.ath.cx).