Language Learning Apps

Daryn McKenny daryn at ACRA.ORG.AU
Wed Nov 10 04:53:33 UTC 2010

Hi Phil,

Just yesterday I uploaded to my iPad and iPhone with our beta 2 version of iMiromaa, a learning app which takes the language and multimedia from a Miromaa export and then provides you with a learning area and access to your language including, words, translations, phrases, images and audio all on either your iPhone, iTouch or iPad.  We are very excited about this and its possibilities.

Never less, it is still in beta and we are doing our best to have this ready asap amongst our other upcoming new features with Miromaa.

Regards

Daryn McKenny

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. Trading as:
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre

P | 02 4927 8222    F | 02 4925 2185    E | daryn at acra.org.au W | www.acra.org.au & www.miromaa.com.au

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.

________________________________
From: phil cash <cashcash at email.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 06:44:43 +1100
To: Indigenous Languages and Technology <ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU>
Subject: [ILAT] Language Learning Apps

Fyi,

If you have experience from a users perspective on some aspect of
"learning" or "creating" (apps) for an iPod Touch or iPhone, please
feel free to drop us a note and share your insights!  ;-)

Brief Review of Language Learning Apps for iPod Touch and iPhone
https://blogs.princeton.edu/hrc/2010/06/brief_review_of_language_learning_apps_for_ipod_touch_and_iphone.html

later,

Phil