suggestions anyone?

Navin Singh nks23 at NAU.EDU
Tue Nov 23 18:19:28 UTC 2010

Dear Frederick Douglass,

It is very challenging to change the preconceived notion of some
teachers, in terms of interpretation in English. So I think you can do
a trade off and ask teachers to bring some pictures and images and
give options to students for their own interpretations. If nothing can
work in getting across the meaning to students, then teachers can only
use English interpretation. So the point is that you need to ask your
helper teachers to use translation as a technique but not as a method
or an approach in your class.

I hope it might help you to resolve your issues.

Thank you,
Navin K. Singh
C&I Doc.
NAU