suggestions anyone?

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Tue Nov 23 20:19:04 UTC 2010

Thanks Paula,
used to live near there...but now Wyandotte Oklahoma is only about 13 hours
drive from Cochiti!
actually we have a number of excellent immersion and non-immersion language
schools here in Oklahoma
but again OUR teachers here are not even Wyandot tribal members...
thanks for forwarding on my email!
-Richard

--
*