suggestions anyone?

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Thu Nov 25 00:29:18 UTC 2010

thanks Dorothy,
I have been hearing reference to TPR in some seminars I've attended
but haven't seen anything indepth. I'll look into it
I do use my body alot while i'm teaching and gestues,
which is how we all learned our first language (without translations!)

 i also use puppets animals who "talk" ,so i can model conversations
between myself and puppets...which ALSO means
there becomes more than one Language Speaker in the room!

its nice to hear the advice
and to simply be able to talk with people who know its value!

 tizhameh (thanks)
Richard

--
*