indigenous language survival

MJ Hardman hardman at UFL.EDU
Sat Oct 23 15:32:39 UTC 2010

I have been very ill, so please forgive me if this is a resend.  Over the
summer my husband finally got his book published ­ a history, an ethnology,
lots of linguistics, and serious politics along these lines.  As one of the
presenters said (and we hope to have her words posted eventually), this is a
view from inside, in great detail.  Nearly 400 pages.  With pictures and
maps he drew.  Info currently at:
http://unmsmnoticiasfondoeditorial.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Very difficult problems.  MJ