Sony ICD-SX750 Stereo digital voice recorder....

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 3 18:48:52 UTC 2010

Taanshi, Keola,

Thanks for the heads up!

I have now tested the ICD-SX750 for Mac compatibility.  It is as simple as
plugging into a USB port, clicking on "IC Recorder" icon on the desktop and
then dragging and dropping the files.  I then played both a .wav (LPCM at
44.1Hz) and an .mp3 file by simply clicking on them.  They both opened up
immediately and played on my default player (iTunes).  I then opened the
.wav file using Transcriber.  There were no problems either.  So, it seems
that the ICD-SCX750--in contrast to the ICD-MX20-- really is Mac
compatable.  That said, I almost wish I had waited just a few days more and
I would have been able to get a Zoom H1....  Maybe next time!  LOL!

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Hehater