Just got home from the Community Spirit Awards

Mona Smith mona at ALLIESMEDIAART.COM
Sat Sep 11 23:05:05 UTC 2010

yup.  Came up afterwords in the "lobby" and introduced myself, too.
But I spoke quickly and moved faster.  Big night, many people wanted
your time!  Nice to have met you.  Today is a beautiful day in Dakota
homelands - 71 degrees and sunny with a breeze.  Great day for pow-wow
at the confluence of the Mississippi and Minnesota Rivers (VERY close
to the airport.)

I found the event energizing, just being in the audience.  They're
honoring the right people for the right reasons.   AND the food was
fabulous.

I wish all of ILAT could have been there.

Mona Smith

indiantreatysigners at gmail.com

http://www.alliesmediaart.com